All Over

After three years, I have now returned to the UK and so will not be adding any more posts here. Thank you all for reading

これからもよろしくお願いします!

Until the day I return to Japan-land...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Toilet

My new apartment's toilet is amazing. Of course, being Japan, the toilet seat is nicely heated and a selection of water jets are available to spray your bum, with hot air to dry it afterwards. What really makes this the Jaguar of Japanese toilets is that it has an electric-motor powered seat. I press a button and the lid raises, closes and so on. What's more these buttons are available on a remote control. Yes a remote control.

A prize to anyone who can visualize a situation in which I might need to close (or indeed open) my toilet seat with a remote control.

There's so many buttons in fact that I'm at a loss at what they might be for. However, as this apartment was built for the Boss, maybe they have powerful functions. Maybe I'm turning the fountain in the quad on or off, or maybe one will reveal a secret chamber where the Harem waits, or will launch the emergency get-away rocket ship.

No comments: