All Over

After three years, I have now returned to the UK and so will not be adding any more posts here. Thank you all for reading

これからもよろしくお願いします!

Until the day I return to Japan-land...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Why I love my job # 2

When asked to draw what they would look like when 100 years old, most children responded with cute, smiling old Grandmas - smiling old faces on colourful, bright and hopeful backgrounds.






















Others however, are more bleak-minded, and see futures as whiskered, toothless loonies:



Meanwhile Daiki hopes for a future as Ming the Merciless:





Consider also this late contribution to early 1900s Fauvism.

2 comments:

cfg said...

These are great pictures Bren - sounds like you're having lots of fun!
clare xx

BJ said...

I really liked the pictures, great artwork from these kids. And nice to see some positive images of growing old(er)!