All Over

After three years, I have now returned to the UK and so will not be adding any more posts here. Thank you all for reading

これからもよろしくお願いします!

Until the day I return to Japan-land...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Japanese Girls #2 Racism #1



What explains the change to Charisma Man, as a white guy arrives in Asia?

Still puzzling over the answer, but here probably is its most shocking expression:

http://www.keikos-homepage.jp/funtime.htm
In her own words,

"Hello my name is Keiko and I live in Tokyo in Japan. I have a nice apartment in Ochanomizu and you are welcome to stay with me if you are UNDER 35 and YOU ARE NICE LOOKING and YOU ARE WHITE. You can save your hotel cost (a lot in Tokyo!) and we can have fun! – but ONLY if you are a white guy. I do not want asian men, sorry."

So what does she get? Again the lady explains,

"What do I get?? I can have some fun sex with Europen, and American guys… what I love – they are very sexy and yummy! - Japanese men are pigs. Also, I want to practise my English with you, please."

There includes a series of emails sent, of which the two I thought most funny were

"I don't know how to say it, but I meet all you are looking for plus I am well to do. What I want to do, crudely put, is to have anal sex with you. Let me know?"

The other email's subject was "Im up for some hard hitting action".

"Sounds like youre a girl whose in need of a good pounding fairly regularly. Im an aussie, im going to be heading to japan in a couple of months and im ready to give you the pounding you need."

A bit of a communication gap followed (not because he can't spell "who's") as Keico's response showed:

"I hope pounding is sex. – or I am scared! I cannot find ‘pounding' in my dictionary! let me know :-("

more here

No comments: